as seen in New York Times
“When I was little we used to go to Dromoland at New Years with all my family and cousins and they had their big black tie New Year’s Eve gala and I always thought it was so gorgeous (we’d sneak in and look at all the gowns and the chocolate fountains and all that as kids 😂) and when I was little I used to always say that I would get married there when I was all grown up!”
The Big Day arrived !! Here is Grey in her wedding dress beside her groom Erik ! Dreams do come true !
It was truly an extraordinary winter wonderland wedding🍾there were Christmas vibes ,cozy textures , warm candle tones and a sophisticated palette of green , white and ivory … a more festive atmosphere I haven’t seen yet ! One for the books ✨🍾 Everything about this modern romantic look is a delight ! The wedding reception felt like a Christmas trees fairytale. I couldn’t handle the perfection ! And all the credits go to the expert team of creativities!!
As seen in The New York Times !!
• Venue- @dromolandcastlehotel
• MUA- @emmaobyrne @rachelmulcahybridal
• Hair styling – @sineadstyles
• Florist – @victorianposy
• Dress – @moniquelhuillierbride @moniquelhuillier
• Dress – @carinesbridal @carolinaherrera @inbaldrorofficial
• Dress – @herveleger
• Bridesmaids dresses – @jennyyoonyc @shoprevelry
• Jewels @tiffanyandco @luganodiamonds @weirandsons
• Invitations- @minted
• Band – @saxandthecityband.ie
• Wedding planning/coordinating- @perfectdetailsireland
• Bridal gloves – @cornelia_james
• Tuxedo- @ralphlauren and @theblacktux
• Shues – @jimmychoo @manoloblahnik